Instructions: Use the definitions below to discover the correct term and then find the term in the puzzle.
- Specific patterns of behavior that inmates develop in prison to adjust to the environment.
- The judicial attitude toward prisons before the 1960s in which courts did not become involved in prison affairs or inmate rights.
- Deprivations that define the punitive nature of imprisonment.
- Groups established by women in prison to imitate familial roles in society.
- An extremely secure type of prison that strictly limits inmate contact with other inmates, correctional staff, and the outside world.
- A closed environment in which every aspect, including the movement and behavior of the people within, is controlled and structured.