Welcome to the Instructor Resources section of the companion website to Introduction to Logic by Paul Herrick. Here you will find:
- A downloadable Instructor’s Manual, including chapter summaries, answers to the exercises in the book, and supplements to the textbook.
- A downloadable and customizable Instructor’s Test Bank featuring true/false, multiple-choice, and short answer questions.
- PowerPoint Lecture Guide
- Links to Videos to Accompany Introduction to Logic
- A downloadable Instructor’s Resources Collection with supplementary materials created by Paul Herrick and Mark Storey, under a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation administered by the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.
Please log-in here to access the Instructor’s Resources.
Please note that the following materials are also available. Please contact your Oxford University Press representative for access, or for more information about these supplements or customized options:
- Online logic course Philosophy 106, available as part of the Open Course Library at www.opencourselibrary.org. Jointly sponsored by the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Open Course Library offers instructors complete, expertly developed online courses in eighty essential college subjects—including the logic class developed by Paul Herrick and his colleague Mark Storey—all available to faculty at no charge.
- An additional online resource at www.manyworldsoflogic.com offers additional practice quizzes, material for extra-credit assignments, and further information on the nature and history of logic.
- The text is also available as a CourseSmart Ebook (978–0–19–989050–7) at www.coursesmart.com.