Based on principles of cognitive science, this three-step approach to effective study combines knowledge, retrieval, and extensive exam-style practice to help students master essential knowledge and skills for A Level success.
UK schools save 50% on the RRP! The discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
- Everything students need to study effectively and prepare fully for their exams, in one convenient book
- Ideal for use at home or in the classroom, throughout the school year and in the lead-up to exams
- Matched to the OCR A Level Physics A specification
- Visually appealing Knowledge Organisers summarise course content and show how ideas link together within a topic
- Retrieval questions and answers help students to commit important facts to long-term memory
- Extensive exam-style-question practice, with hints and tips for revision and exams
- Support and worked examples for maths skills and Required Practical skills
- Practice and guidance for synoptic, extended response, and analysis and evaluation questions
- Each paperback purchased includes free access to an ebook version of the title. Details on how to access it are printed inside the book
- Answers will be available to download from www.oxfordrevise.com/scienceanswers
This page was last updated on 21 January 2022 at 20:30 GMT