Teaching notes and materials for teaching Upper Junior Greatest Stories
Author James Clements
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y5 / P6 - Y6 / P7
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
This edition updated to cover four Greatest Stories
titles published in 2018.
This Handbook provides expertly written, flexible support to maximize the teaching potential in the Greatest Stories
series. There are notes for all titles in Oxford Levels 14-20, plus 3 Photocopy Masters per title, as well as notes about teaching classic texts.
- Make the most of the rich teaching potential of this celebrated series with expert teaching support for Upper Juniors.
- Contains teaching notes for each Greatest Stories title at Oxford Levels 14-20, plus three Photocopy Masters per title.
- Also offers generic notes about the teaching of classic texts and Photocopy Masters.
- Equally suitable for those pursuing a whole-class or mastery teaching approach and those teaching children in small groups.
- The Greatest Stories books are captivating stories that every child should read, selected by Series Editor Michael Morpurgo.
- Pupil books are underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through carefully graded language.
- The series supports the focus on literary heritage and reading for pleasure in the 2014 National Curriculum.
This page was last updated on 23 September 2021 at 19:30 GMT