Covering all GCSE specifications, this tried and tested series has been fully updated to match the (9-1) GCSE Biology specifications for 2016, as well as international specifications. With a focus on science, concepts develop naturally, engaging students and enabling them to get a thorough understanding of Biology.
- Topics are laid out as single pages or double-page spreads in full colour with helpful diagrams and clear text to make it easy for you to understand Biology and gain success
- Key points are clearly highlighted with useful end-of-chapter summaries, and a friendly reading level throughout
- Examples give you support throughout the course with a large number of questions for your practise, helping you gain confidence and do better in your exams
- There are 7 sections of past exam questions
- Answers to Questions with many Help Sheets and Extension sheets and Revision support, plus a mapping grid for each specification and can e found on-line.
- 'Biology at Work' pages enrich your understanding of many applications and uses of Biology in the real world
- Additional sections give you help on: Maths skills required in the new specifications, practical skills to be tested in your written examinations, study skills, revision and exam technique, thinking about a career in Biology
This page was last updated on 19 October 2021 at 04:30 GMT