Activate is the most popular course for KS3 Science and prepares students for all GCSE routes, with flexible assessment and progression from assessment expert Dr Andrew Chandler-Grevatt . This online version of Activate Physics Student Book will spark students' curiosity in physics, and build maths, literacy and Working Scientifically skills.
- Written by experienced teachers, and reviewed by our expert Assessment Editor.
- Online access to the student book for students to access on a range of tablets and devices.
- Comprehensive coverage of the 2014 Programme of Study, with Working Scientifically fully integrated.
- Carefully designed and differentiated questions that accurately assess learning outcomes.
- Maths, literacy and working scientifically activities to develop key skills.
- End-of-chapter questions using GCSE command words and assessing Quality of Written Communication and maths to build confidence.
- Optional contextual unit allows you to easily decide on the length of the key stage.
- Perfect preparation for triple science.
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions.
- The licence period for this product is usually for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions.
- Annotations to the Kerboodle Online Book are subject to a total upload limit of 7MB per user.
This page was last updated on 13 August 2022 at 04:30 GMT