Activate is the most popular course for KS3 Science and prepares students for all GCSE routes. Kerboodle contains customizable lesson presentations and plans, engaging practicals and interactives, plus comprehensive yet flexible assessment.
- Written by experienced teachers, and reviewed by our expert Assessment Editor.
- Online access to lessons, resources and assessments for use in the classroom or at home.
- Two units to cover the PoS, plus one optional contextual unit to provide flexibility in the length of the key stage .
- Automarked assessments covering content, maths, literacy and working scientifically skills.
- Customizable lesson presentations , plans and resources to support every page of the student book.
- Engaging and reliable practicals , with full teacher and technician notes.
- Checkpoint assessment system to ensure all students make good progress.
- Effective differentiation tools, with opt-in support and extension and follow up differentiated lessons to follow assessments.
- Interactives , animations, videos and skill building activities.
- Assignable activities and assessments for students to do at home or in class, with an online mark book for tracking.
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions.
- The licence period for this product is usually for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions.
- The licence includes access to storage space of 5MB per single upload and is subject to a total upload limit. Annotations to the Kerboodle Online Book are subject to a total upload limit of 7MB per user.
- Please note that access to the Kerboodle Book, made available via this product, will be limited to teachers only.
This page was last updated on 06 August 2022 at 04:30 GMT