Frustrated at school and haunted by her mother's disappearance, Kara only feels truly alive when she is sailing the ocean's waves. But when she and Felix make a startling discovery on the beach, it sets in motion a dramatic chain of events. And soon they must make an impossible choice. Risk their own lives or face losing everything . . .
- The new novel from Gill Lewis, best-selling author of Sky Hawk.
- An uplifting story of friendship, hope, and never giving up against all odds to fight for what you truly believe in.
- Emotionally powerful and gripping from the first page to the last.
- Illustrated with stunning black and white chapter headers by Mark Owen.
- End matter includes a letter from the author, dolphin facts, useful websites, and advice on how readers can get involved.
- Visit Gill's website at www.gilllewis.com.
- Winner of the 'most promising writer' prize on the Bath Spa Writing for Young People MA course.
- White Dolphin will be supported by a major national advertising campaign.
- Previous title: 'Sky Hawk' 9780192756237
- Also available as an eBook.
This page was last updated on 06 August 2022 at 04:30 GMT