· Ancillary Resource Center with Online Instructor's Manual – provides solutions to all of the exercises in the text and workbooks—including dictation, writing (e.g., figured bass and melody harmonization), analytical, and aural skills exercises—as well as supplementary examples, exercises, and teaching guidelines that detail effective strategies for each chapter. Visit www.oup.com/us/laitz.
· Companion Website (www.oup.com/us/laitz) – offers supplementary drill exercises; streaming audio for nearly all examples; and a series of appendices to the text offering additional content for study.
· Two workbooks: Workbook 1 is dedicated to written and analytical activities, including figured bass, melody harmonization, model composition, and analysis; Workbook 2 covers musicianship skills. Exercises within each chapter of Workbook 2 are organized by activity type: singing arpeggiations of the chord being studied, then within a tune from the literature; two-part singing; dictation; keyboard; then instrumental application. Between the two workbooks, there are nearly 2,000 recorded analytical and dictation examples and over 20 hours of recorded music, all of which is provided in streaming audio format.
o Writing & Analysis Workbook to Accompany The Complete Musician, 4e (9780199347100, 656 pp., $69.95)
o Skills & Musicianship Workbook to Accompany The Complete Musician, 4e (9780199347117, 512 pp., $69.95)
Both workbooks have been reorganized to reflect the new text organization. Additionally, over 200 new exercises have been written to cover twentieth-century music (Chapters 30 through 32 in the main text). Additional space has been added to many exercises to allow for students to easily complete their work in each volume. All musical examples are available in streaming format on the Companion Website for The Complete Musician. Visit www.oup.com.us/laitz.
· NEW Anthology of Scores (9780199395514,336 pp., $45.00) – Covering works from the common practice and contemporary periods, this collection includes 84 complete scores for key works that are discussed in the text along with many additional works to facilitate further discussion and analysis. Brief introductory notes and study questions set the scores in context and direct student learning.
· Music Theory Skill Builder (www.oup.com/us/mtsb) – provides thousands of exercises in an interactive environment where students can practice and master core concepts that they need for success in Music Fundamentals and Music Theory. Music Theory Skill Builder can be packaged with The Complete Musician at no extra cost (see package ISBNs below) or purchased separately for $34.95. To have your bookstore stock individual access cards for separate purchase, order Music Theory Skill Builder Access Card (9780199899098).
Featured Packages with FREE Music Theory Skill Builder Access Card:
· The Complete Musician 4e with Writing & Analysis Workbook, Skills & Musicianship Workbook, Anthology of Scores, and Music Theory Skill Builder Access Card (Package ISBN: 978-0-19-046934-4)
· The Complete Musician 4e with Writing & Analysis Workbook and Skills & Musicianship Workbook, and Music Theory Skill Builder Access Card (Package ISBN: 978-0-19-046933-7)
· The Complete Musician 4e with Writing & Analysis Workbook and Music Theory Skill Builder Access Card (Package ISBN: 978-0-19-063840-5)
· The Complete Musician 4e with Anthology of Scores and Music Theory Skill Builder Access Card (Package ISBN: 978-0-19-046928-3)
· The Complete Musician 4e with Music Theory Skill Builder Access Card (Package ISBN: 978-0-19-060075-4)