Political Economy and the Changing Global Order, Third Edition, introduces undergraduate students to the rapid changes taking place in the global economy. This edited collection from top scholars in political economy examines how the economic global order is unfolding and how it will evolve over the next decade.
* Carefully edited so that all chapters are written in a clear and accessible form, with the needs of students in mind
* Each contribution was written specifically for this volume
* Covers developments at global, national, and regional levels
* Examines key issues and trends as well as the changing policies of major state actors
* Each chapter is followed by a list of suggested readings and a short list of key websites
Samuel Bowles, Frank Roosevelt, Richard Edwards...
Greg Anderson and Christopher J. Kukucha
Carol W. Lewis and W. Bartley Hildreth
Crawford B. Macpherson
We have identified that you are visiting this website from Australia, a country which this website does not serve. Please visit global.oup.com to locate the appropriate site for your region, or you may press Close to continue on the USA site. Please note that textbooks and other products described on this site may not be available outside the USA.Close