These student resources provide a variety of materials that can enrich your study of communication. Whether you aim to test, challenge, or develop your communication skills, you will find these resources to be an indispensable tool.
- Activities: Numerous activities allow you to broaden your communication skills while learning about the chapter material.
- Audio Tutorials: Review chapter fundamentals with these enhanced PowerPoint presentations featuring audio and visuals for each section of the text.
- Chapter Outlines: Chapter outlines present a streamlined version of main chapter concepts as a useful study or note–taking tool.
- Key Term Flashcards: Review the flashcards to test your knowledge of important chapter terms.
- Review Questions: Answer these questions to assess and further your understanding of the material you've learned.
- Self Tests: Take our quizzes to test yourself and ensure that you have a good grasp of key chapter concepts.
- PowerPoint Tutorials: Click these links for helpful tutorials on using PowerPoint in your speeches and presentations.
- Speech Topic Ideas: Peruse the list for possible topics for your speech assignments.
- Speech Video: Watch a sample speech video.