- What is enumerative induction?
- What is a target population? a sample? a relevant
- In what ways can an enumerative induction fail to
- What is a hasty generalization?
- What is the difference between a representative
sample and a biased sample?
- What two characteristics must a representative
- What two characteristics must a credible opinion
- What is the purpose of random sampling?
- What is a common margin of error for national
- What is the usual confidence level in a national
- What is an analogy?
- What is the argument pattern of an analogical
- How might an analogical induction be used in
medical science? law?
- What are the four criteria for evaluating an
argument by analogy?
- What is a causal argument?