- What is propositional logic?
- What are logical connectives?
- What are the symbols for, and the meaning of, the
four logical connectives?
- What is a simple statement? A compound statement?
- What is a truth table?
- In what situation is a conjunction false (or
- What is a disjunct?
- Under what circumstances is a disjunction true
- What is the logical symbol for negation?
- Under what circumstance is a conditional false?
- What part of a conditional (antecedent or
consequent) does “only if” introduce? “Unless”? “If”?
- The truth-table test is based on what elementary
fact about validity?
- What is the short method of argument evaluation?
- What is the symbolization for the statement “It
is not the case that either Alice walks home or Jan walks home”?
- How is a hypothetical syllogism expressed in