- What is the difference between science and
- Why can’t science be considered an ideology?
- What is scientism?
- Why is science such a reliable way of acquiring
- What are the five steps involved in the scientific
- How do scientists construct hypotheses to test?
- What is a test implication?
- What are the two conditional arguments used as
models for scientific testing?
- Why can’t scientific hypotheses be conclusively
- What does double-blind mean? Why are
double-blind methods used in scientific testing?
- Why is replication of a scientific study
- What are the five criteria of adequacy?
- What is the TEST formula and how is it used to
- Can the TEST formula be used to evaluate
- What is the error referred to as “leaping to the
weirdest theory”? Why is this line of thinking fallacious?