Ancillary Resource Center (ARC) at www.oup-arc.com/sedrasmith is a convenient destination for all
the instructor resources that accompany Microelectronic Circuits, 7th
edition. Accessed online through individual user accounts, the ARC provides
instructors with access to up-to-date ancillaries at any time while
guaranteeing the security of grade-significant resources. The ARC replaces the
Instructor’s Resource CD that accompanied the sixth edition. On the ARC, you
- An electronic version of the Instructor’s Solutions Manual.
- PowerPoint-based figure slides that feature all the images and summary tables from the text, with their captions, so they can easily be displayed and explained in class.
- Detailed instructor’s support for the SPICE circuit simulations in Multisim™ and PSpice®.
Please click here to register for the ARC. Your request will be processed within one business day.
In addition to the ARC, the following print resources are available:
- The Instructor’s Solutions Manual (ISBN 978-0-19-933915-0), written by Adel Sedra, contains detailed solutions to all in-text exercises and end-of-chapter problems found in Microelectronic Circuits.
- The Instructor’s Solutions Manual for Laboratory Explorations to Accompany Microelectronic Circuits (ISBN 978-0-19-933926-6) contains detailed solutions to all the exercises and problems found in this student’s laboratory guide.