Welcome to the Instructor Resources section of the companion website to The Power of Critical Thinking by Lewis Vaughn. Here you will find:
- The Instructor’s Manual, including information about each chapter, a chapter summary, answers to the exercise questions in the text, and a test bank for use in class.
- Notes on using the text effectively, including sample syllabi.
- PowerPoint Lecture Guide
- Web links to (1) those sites recommended to students in the online Student Study Guide that add additional information and food for thought relevant to chapter content and (2) sites where instructors can mine news items, articles, and other materials that can be used for critical evaluation and classroom discussion.
Please log-in here to access the Instructor’s Resources.
Please note that the following materials are also available. Please contact your Oxford University Press representative for access, or for more information about these supplements or customized options:
- Course Cartridges for a variety of e-learning environments allow instructors to create their own course websites with the interactive material from the instructor and student companion websites.
- An Instructor’s Manual and Computerized Test Bank on CD includes all of the materials you find on this website, along with a completely customizable computerized test bank to help you easily create new exams and quizzes.