Land Law Concentrate is written and designed to help you succeed. Accurate and reliable, Concentrate guides help focus your revision and maximise your exam performance. Each guide includes revision tips, advice on how to achieve extra marks, and a thorough and focused breakdown of the key topics and cases.
New to this edition
Victoria Sayles, Associate Principal Lecturer, BPP, University College of Professional Studies
"Provides the perfect amount of information. Detailed without being too long or cumbersome, succinct but doesn't miss anything out. Absolutely spot on. " - Hollie Walsh, law student, University of Manchester
"Clear, concise, and very useful for building your understanding of tricky concepts. A great help for revision, clarification, and seminar preparation! " - Meraj Sakaria, law student, Swansea University
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more, Land Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (www.oup.com/lawrevision/):
- Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
- Test your knowledge with the multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
- Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
- Revise the facts and principles of key cases using the interactive flashcards
- Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
- Explore the subject in more depth with extensive further reading recommendations
- Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster
You appear to be visiting this website from the United States, a country which it does not serve.
You can find information about Oxford University Press products and services tailored to your region at global.oup.com/ushe.
If you would like to continue, click Close but please note that textbooks and other products described on this site may not be available in your region.