10/10 I am very likely to recommend this book to child branch students
- Rachel Sales, Lecturer, University of the West of England
I would recommend this text: the rationale is clear with a good step by step guide to the skills, clearly written, laid out and explained.
- Patricia Joy Doyle, Senior Lecturer Children's Nursing, De Montfort University Leicester
10/10 This looks like a very exciting book
- Carol Chamley, Senior Lecturer and Course Director Children and Young People's Nursing, Coventry University
I would recommend this as an excellent book to child branch students
- Gill Langmack, Lecturer, Child branch, University of Nottingham
The advantage of this book would be a review of the anatomy and physiology prior to each skill and the online self assessment resources.
- Heather M Dale Senior Lecturer - Children's Nursing, University of Wolverhampton
I think this text will be an excellent way for students to develop their skills
- Alison Flynn, Nurse, Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool
I think the anatomy and physiology section is excellent and written in a clear and concise way... I would definitely recommend this text book
- Paula Norman, Continuing Care Nurse, Southwark PCT
I am extremely impressed with this book and wish that it had been available when I started my training... it is the best I have seen... all topics are covered... well written, to the point and very relevant.
- Carys Fitzpatrick, Student Nurse, Edge Hill University
Compares well to other textbooks... it brings together topics which in the past I may have had to access more than one textbook to get. - Tracy Henderson, Student nurse Napier University
a very good clinical skills text... each skill is very clearly explained and I liked how every time family centred care is bought into the procedure, because this is a very important aspect of caring for a child... prior knowledge is very good... everything is up to date.
- Laura King, Student Nurse, London South Bank University
This book has more detail than most, with skills set out in a clear and concise format. Easy to understand terminology should help students carry out the skills out with confidence
- Laura Mason, Student, Leeds University