Celebrating over 30 years as the market-leading series, Blackstone's Statutes have an unrivalled tradition of trust and quality. With a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority, they remain first-choice for students and lecturers, providing a careful selection of all the up-to-date legislation needed for exams and course use.
- Unparalleled coverage of public and human rights law, carefully reviewed and selected to include all the up-to-date legislation relevant to the course.
- Unannotated primary and secondary legislation, allowing students to take this book into examinations.
- The detailed table of contents, clear text design, and tab system aid navigation and make it easy for students to locate the legislation they need.
New to this edition
- European Union (Future Relationship) Act 2020
- Immigration and Social Security Co-ordination (EU Withdrawal Act) 2020
- United Kingdom Internal Market Act 2020
About the Author(s)
John Stanton, Senior Lecturer in Law at The City Law School, City, University of London
Dr John Stanton is Senior Lecturer in Law at The City Law School, City, University of London, specializing in localism and comparative constitutional law. John is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and has considerable experience researching and teaching public law, and has also worked as a Visiting Lecturer at the University of Malta.
"Review from previous edition 'Blackstone's Statutes are a very reliable series. Up-to-date legislation, with a good match for teaching needs. Students appreciate the clear layout and easy reference materials. Ideal for exam use.'" - Renu Barton-Hanson, Associate Professor in Law, Middlesex University
"'Blackstone's Statutes are extremely well set-out. The contrasting colours makes them easy for students to navigate.'" - Dr Roseanne Russell, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Bristol
"'All the information is trustworthy and presented so that it is not overwhelming and adds to a deeper understanding of the topic.'" - Elaine Dewhurst, Senior Lecturer in Employment Law, University of Manchester
"'The e-book is useful to support student's learning throughout the semester and for online exams.'" - Dr Vera Pavlou, Lecturer in Labour Law, University of Glasgow
"'With their reputation for accuracy and expertly-selected legislation, the Blackstone's Statutes have been well-received by students for decades.'" - Chris Bevan, Associate Professor in Property Law, Durham Law School