Blackstone's Statutes on Property Law is edited and designed to help you succeed in your law studies. With a reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority spanning over 30 years, Blackstone's Statutes remain first-choice for students and lecturers, providing a careful selection of up-to-date legislation needed for exam and course use.
- Clear and easy-to-use, helping you find what you need instantly
- Edited by experts and covering all the key legislation needed for property law courses, so you can use alongside your textbook to ensure you approach your assessments with confidence
- Unannotated legislation - perfect for exam use
- Also available as an e-book with functionality and navigation features, as well as links that offer extra learning support
New to this edition
- Amendments made by the Charities Act 2022
- Amendments made by the Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement) Act 2022
About the Author(s)
Meryl Thomas, Lecturer in Law, Institute of Law, Jersey, Institute of Law Jersey
Meryl Thomas has more than 35 years of experience teaching and researching Succession, Trusts and Property Law, and during this period she has written and edited several books, and more than fifty articles in the area. She is currently lecturing at the Institute of Law in Jersey, and is Visiting Professor of Property Law at the Universite Paris Ouest Nanterre La Defense (Paris X) and the Malta Financial Services Authority. She has previously lectured at Cardiff University, the University of Nantes, the University of
Pilzen, University of South Wales, Birmingham City University, Fachschule Stuttgart and the Cayman Islands Law School. She also worked in practice for a short period.
"Blackstone's Statutes are a very reliable series. Up-to-date legislation, with a good match for teaching needs. Students appreciate the clear layout and easy reference materials. Ideal for exam use." - Renu Barton-Hanson, Associate Professor in Law, Middlesex University
"With their reputation for accuracy and expertly-selected legislation, the Blackstone's Statutes have been well-received by students for decades." - Chris Bevan, Associate Professor in Property Law, Durham Law School
"The e-book is useful to support student's learning throughout the semester and for online exams." - Dr Vera Pavlou, Lecturer in Labour Law, University of Glasgow
"All the information is trustworthy and presented so that it is not overwhelming and adds to a deeper understanding of the topic." - Elaine Dewhurst, Senior Lecturer in Employment Law, University of Manchester
Digital formats and resources
This edition is also available for students and institutions to purchase in digital format and is supported by online resources:
- The e-book offers convenient access along with functionality tools and navigation features that offer extra learning support: www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/ebooks
- The online resources include video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, web links, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.