Celebrating over 30 years as the market-leading series, Blackstone's Statutes have an unrivalled tradition of trust and quality. With a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority, they remain first-choice for students and lecturers, providing a careful selection of all the up-to-date legislation needed for exams and course use.
- Unparalleled coverage of property law, carefully reviewed and selected to include all the up-to-date legislation relevant to the course.
- Unannotated primary and secondary legislation, allowing students to take this book into examinations.
- The detailed table of contents and clear text design aid navigation and make it easy for students to locate the legislation they need.
- Also available as an e-book with functionality, navigation features, and links that offer extra learning support.
New to this edition
- The twenty-ninth edition has been fully revised and updated with all relevant legislation through to April 2021, including amendments made by the Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Act 2020 and expansion of the Insolvency Act 1986 to include sections 283A and 313
About the Author(s)
Meryl Thomas, Lecturer in Law, Institute of Law, Jersey
Meryl Thomas is a Lecturer in Law at the Institute of Law, Jersey, where she specializes in land law, equity and trusts, and wills and succession.
"Blackstone's Statutes are a very reliable series. Up-to-date legislation, with a good match for teaching needs. Students appreciate the clear layout and easy reference materials. Ideal for exam use." - Renu Barton-Hanson, Associate Professor in Law, Middlesex University
"Blackstone's Statutes are extremely well set-out. The contrasting colours makes them easy for students to navigate." - Dr Roseanne Russell, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Bristol
"All the information is trustworthy and presented so that it is not overwhelming and adds to a deeper understanding of the topic." - Elaine Dewhurst, Senior Lecturer in Employment Law, University of Manchester
"The e-book is useful to support student's learning throughout the semester and for online exams." - Dr Vera Pavlou, Lecturer in Labour Law, University of Glasgow
"With their reputation for accuracy and expertly-selected legislation, the Blackstone's Statutes have been well-received by students for decades." - Chris Bevan, Associate Professor in Property Law, Durham Law School