Celebrating 30 years as the market-leading series, Blackstone's Statutes have an unrivalled tradition of trust and quality. With a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority, they remain first-choice for students and lecturers, providing a careful selection of all the up-to-date legislation needed for exams and course use.
- Unparalleled coverage of property law, carefully reviewed and selected to include all the up-to-date legislation relevant to the course
- Unannotated primary and secondary legislation, allowing students to take this book into examinations
- The detailed table of contents and clear text design aid navigation and make it easy for students to locate the legislation they need
- Visit www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/statutes/ for accompanying online resources including web links, additional legislation, video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament
New to this edition
- The twenty-fifth edition has been fully revised and updated with all relevant legislation including amendments made as a result of the Housing and Planning Act 2016.
About the Author(s)
Edited by Meryl Thomas, Lecturer in Law, Truman Bodden Law School, Cayman Islands
Meryl Thomas is a Lecturer in Law at the Truman Bodden Law School in the Cayman Islands, where she specialises in land law, equity and trusts, and wills and succession.
"With an excellent selection of statutes and a clean, accessible layout, Blackstone's have long been the go-to series for statute books." - Lee Roach, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Portsmouth
"The Blackstone's series, with their unannotated content, are an excellent resource for students during their exams." - Colin Moore, Associate Lecturer, Kent Law School
"As all the books in the Blackstone's Series take a similar approach to layout and structure I find it easy to locate the document I need, whichever area of law I'm studying." - Iliyana Dimitrova, Diploma in Professional Legal Studies student at the University of Edinburgh
"With their reputation for accuracy and expertly-selected legislation, the Blackstone's Statutes have been well-received by students for decades." - Chris Bevan, Assistant Professor in Property Law, University of Nottingham
"The running headings at the top of the page enable readers to tell easily which Schedule to an Act they are looking at - this is what marks out the Blackstone series from its competitors." - Nigel Furey, Teaching Fellow, University of Bristol
Visit www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/statutes/ for accompanying online resources, including video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, web links, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.