Celebrating over 30 years as the market-leading series, Blackstone's Statutes have an unrivalled tradition of trust and quality. With a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability and authority, they remain first-choice for students and lecturers providing a careful selection of all up-to-date legislation for exams and course use.
- Unparalleled coverage of family law, carefully reviewed and selected to include all the up-to-date legislation relevant to the course.
- Unannotated primary and secondary legislation, allowing students to take this book into examinations.
- The detailed table of contents and clear text design aid navigation and make it easy for students to locate the legislation they need.
- Also available as an e-book with functionality, navigation features, and links that offer extra learning support.
New to this edition
- Domestic Abuse Act 2021
- Children (Abolition of Defence of Reasonable Punishment) (Wales) Act 2020
- Amendments made by the Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Act 2020 and Private International Law (Implementation of Agreements) Act 2020
About the Author(s)
Rob George, Associate Professor of Family Law, University College London
Dr Rob George is Associate Professor of Family Law at University College London, a Barrister of the High Court of England and Wales and a tenant at Harcourt Chambers. He is co-author of Family Law: Text, Cases, and Materials published by Oxford University Press (4th edn, 2019).
"Blackstone's Statutes are a very reliable series. Up-to-date legislation, with a good match for teaching needs. Students appreciate the clear layout and easy reference materials. Ideal for exam use." - Renu Barton-Hanson, Associate Professor in Law, Middlesex University
"Blackstone's Statutes are extremely well set-out. The contrasting colours makes them easy for students to navigate." - Dr Roseanne Russell, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Bristol
"All the information is trustworthy and presented so that it is not overwhelming and adds to a deeper understanding of the topic." - Elaine Dewhurst, Senior Lecturer in Employment Law, University of Manchester
"The e-book is useful to support student's learning throughout the semester and for online exams." - Dr Vera Pavlou, Lecturer in Labour Law, University of Glasgow
"With their reputation for accuracy and expertly-selected legislation, the Blackstone's Statutes have been well-received by students for decades." - Chris Bevan, Associate Professor in Property Law, Durham Law School