Celebrating over 30 years as the market-leading series, Blackstone's Statutes have an unrivalled tradition of trust and quality. With a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority, they remain first-choice for students and lecturers, providing a careful selection of all the up-to-date legislation needed for exams and course use.
- Unparalleled coverage of employment law, carefully reviewed and selected to include all the up-to-date legislation relevant to the course.
- Unannotated primary and secondary legislation, allowing students to take this book into examinations.
- The detailed table of contents, clear text design, and tab system aid navigation and make it easy for students to locate the legislation they need.
- Also available as an e-book with functionality, navigation features, and links that offer extra learning support.
New to this edition
- Employment Rights (Increase of Limits) Order 2021
- Amendments made by the Employment Rights Act (Protection from Detriment in Health and Safety Cases) (Amendment) Order 2021
About the Author(s)
Richard Kidner, Emeritus Professor of Law, Aberystwyth University
Richard Kidner is Emeritus Professor of Law at Aberystwyth University. He has over 40 years' experience teaching, examining, and researching in employment law, and has published widely in the field.
"Blackstone's Statutes are a very reliable series. Up-to-date legislation, with a good match for teaching needs. Students appreciate the clear layout and easy reference materials. Ideal for exam use." - Renu Barton-Hanson, Associate Professor in Law, Middlesex University
"Blackstone's Statutes are extremely well set-out. The contrasting colours makes them easy for students to navigate." - Dr Roseanne Russell, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Bristol
"All the information is trustworthy and presented so that it is not overwhelming and adds to a deeper understanding of the topic." - Elaine Dewhurst, Senior Lecturer in Employment Law, University of Manchester
"The e-book is useful to support student's learning throughout the semester and for online exams." - Dr Vera Pavlou, Lecturer in Labour Law, University of Glasgow
"With their reputation for accuracy and expertly-selected legislation, the Blackstone's Statutes have been well-received by students for decades." - Chris Bevan, Associate Professor in Property Law, Durham Law School