Celebrating over 30 years as the market-leading series, Blackstone's Statutes have an unrivalled tradition of trust and quality. With a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority, they remain first-choice for students and lecturers, providing a careful selection of all the up-to-date legislation needed for exams and course use.
- Unparalleled coverage of criminal law, carefully reviewed and selected to include all the up-to-date legislation relevant to the course.
- Unannotated primary and secondary legislation, allowing students to take this book into examinations.
- The detailed table of contents and clear text design make it easy for students to locate the legislation they need.
- Also available as an e-book with functionality, navigation features, and links that offer extra learning support.
New to this edition
- Sentencing (Pre-Consolidation Amendments) Act 2020
- Sentencing Act 2020
- Immigration and Social Security Co-ordination (EU Withdrawal) Act 2020 (Consequential, Saving, Transitional and Transitory Provisions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020/1309
About the Author(s)
Matthew Dyson, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Oxford and fellow of Courpus Christi College, Oxford
Matthew Dyson is Associate Professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Oxford and Tutorial Fellow of Corpus Christi College, Oxford. He is an associate member of 6KBW College Hill, a leading set of Barristers' Chambers specializing in criminal law, and has published widely in criminal law, tort law, comparative law, and legal history.
"Blackstone's Statutes are a very reliable series. Up-to-date legislation, with a good match for teaching needs. Students appreciate the clear layout and easy reference materials. Ideal for exam use." - Renu Barton-Hanson, Associate Professor in Law, Middlesex University
"Blackstone's Statutes are extremely well set-out. The contrasting colours makes them easy for students to navigate." - Dr Roseanne Russell, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Bristol
"All the information is trustworthy and presented so that it is not overwhelming and adds to a deeper understanding of the topic." - Elaine Dewhurst, Senior Lecturer in Employment Law, University of Manchester
"The e-book is useful to support student's learning throughout the semester and for online exams." - Dr Vera Pavlou, Lecturer in Labour Law, University of Glasgow
"With their reputation for accuracy and expertly-selected legislation, the Blackstone's Statutes have been well-received by students for decades." - Chris Bevan, Associate Professor in Property Law, Durham Law School