Oxford University Press places great emphasis on providing a high level of service and support, and on building relationships. Relationships that are built on trust, honesty, and the quality of our publishing.
As a lecturer, one of the most frequent ways in which you’ll come into contact with Oxford University Press is via our campus representatives. They’re different from others you may meet. The difference? They’re trained to consult rather than sell, to uncover your teaching needs and course requirements and arrive at solutions with you.
Our comprehensive service commitment means that when you work with OUP we’re confident you’ll receive a better level of immediate and on-going support than that offered by any other publisher. From ensuring your conversations with our campus representatives are enjoyable, constructive, and helpful; to making sure the books your students need are delivered to the bookshops on time.
We offer support every step of the way, helping ensure every student can achieve their potential.
Each campus representative promises:
- To work with you to establish your requirements and provide relevant materials in the formats that suit your teaching and learning needs.
- To discuss the best value purchasing methods and options; whether that is a student value pack, or a departmental purchase.
- To manage the logistics of getting the books to the students in the right quantities and on time.
- To ensure you are familiar with, and have access to, any accompanying online resources, working with your e-learning contact to ensure full integration of resources.
- To demonstrate the book’s features and give a live demonstration of the online resources to your students at the start of term, at your invitation.
Contact your campus representative to discover how they can help you.
Learn more about the adoption support we can offer.