Oxford University Press places great emphasis on providing a high level of service and support, and on building relationships. Relationships that are built on trust, honesty, and the quality of our publishing.
As a lecturer, one of the most frequent ways in which you’ll come into contact with Oxford University Press is via our campus representatives. They’re different from others you may meet. The difference? They’re trained to consult rather than sell, to uncover your teaching needs and course requirements and arrive at solutions with you.
Our comprehensive service commitment means that when you work with OUP we’re confident you’ll receive a better level of immediate and on-going support than that offered by any other publisher. From ensuring your conversations with our campus representatives are enjoyable, constructive, and helpful; to making sure the books and resources your students need are made available on time.
We offer support every step of the way, helping ensure every student can achieve their potential.
Each campus representative promises:
- To work with you to establish your requirements and provide relevant materials in the formats that suit your teaching and learning needs.
- To discuss the best value purchasing methods and options; whether that is a student value offer, or a departmental purchase.
- To manage the logistics of getting the books or resources to the students on time.
- To ensure you are familiar with, and have access to digital resources, working with your librarian or e-learning contact where appropriate to ensure full integration of resources.
- To demonstrate the resource's features and give a live demonstration to your students at the start of term, at your invitation.
Contact your campus representative to discover how they can help you.
Learn more about the adoption support we can offer.
Our Voice of the Customer research is sent to teachers twice each academic year; getting feedback on the service you receive is just one of the aspects we're interested in hearing about. Look out for the invitation to complete the survey. We want to hear your voice.