Oxford University Press places great emphasis on providing a high level of service and support, and on building relationships. From ensuring your conversations with our campus representatives are enjoyable, constructive, and helpful; to making sure the books your students need are delivered to the bookshops on time.
Our campus representatives visit academic institutions arranging and fulfilling appointments with you to establish course delivery requirements. They will aim to provide you with the most appropriate teaching and learning materials relevant to both your individual and departmental needs.
Learn more about the service your campus representative can offer you on campus.
One of the ways in which we can help you select the best materials for your course is to provide inspection copies of the books for you. Textbooks are provided free, and with no obligation, so you can be confident of selecting the best course materials. If the book you are interested in has not yet published, your campus representative can often provide advance material for you to look at.
Learn more about inspection copies.
Supporting your decision
We appreciate that choosing which book or resource to use on your course is a decision that you won't take lightly; which is why we’ll continue to support you after the decision is made. We’re confident you’ll receive a better level of on-going support from your OUP campus representative than that offered by any other publisher.
We'll support you in the most appropriate way. This could include:
- Provision of conversion guides to facilitate updating to a new edition or alternative book.
- Granting access to and training of any accompanying online resources or alternative digital formats of the adopted textbook.
- Ensuring the teaching team has extra desk copies of the adopted textbook.
- Liaising with the local university bookseller to ensure enough stock is ready for students to purchase at the start of term.
- Conducting a presentation of the book and its resources to the students at the start of term.
Contact your campus representative to learn more about the support they can offer.