As the higher education landscape changes it brings with it exciting new challenges and opportunities. As publishers, we are continually innovating to keep one step ahead; positioning ourselves and our business to meet those challenges with you, head on.
We’re committed to quality, and dedicated to improving and developing our publishing to keep pace with new methods of teaching and learning.
Whatever your teaching needs, these pages will give you an idea of the ways in which we can help support you.
- Inspection copies – our textbooks are available to you on inspection, free of charge, if you are teaching a course on which they may be recommended.
- Online support - many of our textbooks now publish with additional online resources, or are available in digital formats to suit the changing needs of the teacher and student.
- Campus support - our dedicated team of campus representatives visit academic institutions providing a level of service and ongoing support that will exceed your expectations.
- Adoption support – find out how we can assist you through the decision making process, and what on-going support we provide when you decide to use an Oxford textbook.
- Giving back – we are proud to support a range of initiatives that celebrate the very best of teaching and learning. From prestigious teaching awards and star student prizes, to opportunities to inform our future publishing plans, there are plenty of ways for you and your students to get involved.
- Author resources - our authors are our most valuable resource, like us they are driven by the desire to enhance understanding and inspire a love of learning. Are you inspired by the same objectives and want to find out how to become an OUP author?
- Custom publishing - we recognise that students learn in very different ways, and teaching can be distinctive and personal. If your course is non-typical, talk to us about customised textbook options.
- About us - we share the values, and objectives common to higher education institutions: our mission is to support the university’s objective of excellence in research scholarship, and education.
- Diversity and inclusion - OUP is on a journey to become more diverse and inclusive, embedding diversity and inclusion (D&I) in every aspect of our business.