Putting together a good nomination
When pulling together a shortlist all the judges have to go on is the anonymised nomination form. So make this as strong as you possibly can.
If you are a student nominator we encourage you to work with a teacher to make the entry as strong and relevant as possible.
• Do check the eligibility guidelines before submitting your nomination.
• As noted on the form, each criterion should be addressed in 200 - 400 words to give the judges enough to go on.
• Provide evidence and examples where you can. You can include feedback from others in the form.
• After receiving your nomination we will contact both the nominee and their Head of Department for further information: it is therefore vital that you inform them of your nomination before it is submitted.
If you have any queries about your nomination, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
• 20 October 2017 – Law Teacher of the Year 2018 launches
• 13 December 2017 – Deadline for receipt of entries
• End January 2018 – Shortlist is announced
• February and March 2018 – Campus visits and interviews from judges take place
• From April 2018 – Judges review all evidence and discuss outcomes
• End June 2018 – Law Teacher of the Year 2018 is announced at the Celebrating Excellence in Law Teaching conference.