If you are looking for a new edition or new title not listed below, visit the subject page on our new combined site that hosts online resources to accompany textbooks from the UK, US, and Canada.
Confused by Brexit? Visit our European Union Law Resource Centre for updates and analysis by OUP EU Law authors.
Browse EU Law Online Resource Centres
- Barnard & Peers: European Union Law
- Barnard & Peers: European Union Law 2e
- Barnard: The Substantive Law of the EU 5e
- Berry and Hargreaves: European Union Law textbook 2e
- Berry, Homewood & Bogusz: Complete EU Law 2e
- Berry, Homewood & Bogusz: Complete EU Law 3e
- Craig & De Burca: EU Law: Text, Cases, and Materials 6e