If you are looking for a new edition or new title not listed below, visit the subject page on our new combined site that hosts online resources to accompany textbooks from the UK, US, and Canada.
Want to influence future law textbooks and earn up to ?200 worth of OUP books? Click to find out more about the OUP Student Law Panel.
Browse Criminal Law Online Resource Centres
- Allen: Criminal Law 14e
- Allen: Textbook on Criminal Law 13e
- Card & Molloy: Card, Cross, and Jones Criminal Law 22e
- Cassese & Gaeta: Cassese's International Criminal Law 3e
- Cassese et al: International Criminal Law: Cases and Commentary
- Child & Ormerod: Smith & Hogan's Essentials of Criminal Law
- Child & Ormerod: Smith, Hogan, and Ormerod's Essentials of Criminal Law 2e
- Huxley-Binns: Criminal Law Concentrate 4e
- Ormerod & Laird: Smith & Hogan's Text, Cases, and Materials on Criminal Law 11e
Ormerod & Laird: Smith, Hogan, & Ormerod's Text, Cases, and Materials on Criminal Law 12e
- Padfield: Criminal Law 7e
- Smith, Hogan, & Ormerod Criminal Law Hub
- de Than & Heaton: Criminal Law 4e