Online resources for the Oxford AQA A Level Maths course are hosted on Kerboodle. They work alongside the course textbooks and include direct links to MyMaths to ensure that you and your students have everything you need.
Kerboodle resources include the following Kerboodle Books (digital editions of the Student Books):
• AQA A Level Maths Year 1+2 Student Book
• NEW AQA A Level Maths Year 1+2 Student Book: Bridging Edition*
• AQA Further Maths Student Books
The A Level Maths Kerboodle Books** include hotspots linking directly to Invisipen worked example videos, that cover the full A Level curriculum. Unique ‘stepped reveal’ functionality has also proved very popular, enabling one line of working to be revealed at a time – ideal for going through answers on the whiteboard or for students to use at home.
The new Bridging Edition includes transition material at the start of the Year 1 / AS Level chapters, providing the perfect springboard from GCSE to A Level. This transition material is also available as downloadable PDFs, with answer lines for students to write their answers directly onto the page.
*Going live July 2018
**These additional features are not available for the Further Maths Kerboodle Books
- A Level Maths Student Books
- A Level Further Maths Student Books
- Exam Practice Books
- Mechanics and Statistics Student Workbooks
- Mechanics and Statistics Teacher Books
- Kerboodle (Digital books and online practice)