Written by Stephen Doyle
, this title covers the new 2010 specifications for OCR and has been officially endorsed
. Giving students all they need to achieve their potential during the course, this book is designed to help them transfer their understanding of the subject into improved exam performance.
- Highly illustrated double-page spreads that provide information in an appealing and engaging style.
- Up-to-date, dynamic case studies to help students link theory with practice.
- Integrated assessment support designed to help boost grades.
- Plenty of exam-style questions and test-yourself activities to prepare students for their GCSE examinations.
- Vital key terminology, clearly defined with summary mind maps for every topic in the course.
- Extension activities to boost higher understanding and application of knowledge for more-able students.
This page was last updated on 13 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT