Endorsed by OCR for use with the OCR GCSE Health & Social Care specification
this fantastic new book retains the clear, accessible language, attractive layout and useful pedagogical features from the original GCSE Health and Social Care text, and is precisely tailored to the new OCR specification.
Chapters clearly lay out learning and assessment objectives for the specification, including a chapter covering the new OCR Unit on Safeguarding and Protecting Individuals.
- Written by an expert team led by Angela Fisher, an experienced examiner and author
- Attractive layout presents information in a clear, student-friendly way, with plenty of photographs, illustrations and diagrams to enliven the page
- Clearly written text makes this book ideal for reaching students of all abilities. In response to market feedback, added emphasis is placed on introducing more stimulating extension material to stretch more able students
- Learning and assessment objectives for each unit are clearly defined
- Word check boxes identify and define key words
- Case studies bring health and social care settings and situations to life
- Lively classroom friendly activities encourage students and help develop knowledge and understanding
- Additional assessment activities prepare students for external exams, and develop skills for preparing for the controlled assessments
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT