This essential new edition is written by the experienced author-examiner team of Simon Green
, Rob Lewis
and Julia Willerton
, and provides a wealth of expert support, practical activities, and exam skills guidance.
- Detailed case study sections to help students prepare strong answers for their exams
- Exam tips to improve exam answers
- Clearly differentiated activities, with opportunities to stretch and challenge higher-ability students
- Engaging design with a clear narrative style to make each study more memorable
- Frequent use of diagrams to provide summaries of information
- Research methods support, highlighted throughout each chapter, to help develop students' analytical and mathematical skills.
- Topics covered: Research methods, Social influence, Memory, Attachment, Psychopathology, Approaches in Psychology, Biopsychology, and Examination skills.
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT