The second edition of this trusted, accessible textbook has been fully updated for the new A Level specifications first teaching in September 2015. It contains a bank of practice questions for consolidation of learning and to help students of all abilities bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level study. Suitable for AQA, OCR, Edexcel and WJEC.
- Fully revised and updated for the new A Level specifications for first teaching September 2015
- From the author of the popular first edition
- Accessible, differentiated content to help your students of all abilities bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level study
- Examples provided throughout with a large number of questions for practice and consolidation
- 'Chemistry At Work' sections highlight the many applications and uses of chemistry in the real world
- Suitable for the new AQA, OCR, Edexcel and WJEC specifications
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT