The second edition of this trusted, accessible textbook has been fully updated for the new A Level specifications first teaching in September 2015. It contains a bank of practice questions for consolidation of learning and to help students of all abilities bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level study. Suitable for AQA, OCR, Edexcel and WJEC.
- New and updated edition for the new A Level specifications for first teaching September 2015
- From the author of the popular first edition
- Differentiated content to help students of all abilities bridge the jump from GCSE and A Level
- 'Biology At Work' sections highlight the many applications and uses of biology in the real world
- 'Study skills' sections aid students with revision and exam preparation
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT