Written by an experienced team of experts in the CAPE Caribbean Studies syllabus and examination this Study Guide covers elements of the syllabus you must know in an easy-to-use double-page format. Each topic begins with the key learning outcomes from the syllabus and contains a range of features designed to enhance your study of the subject.
- Features of the guides include:
- Engaging activities that help you develop the analytical skills required for the examination
- Examination tips with essential advice on succeeding in your assessments
- Did you know? boxes to expand your knowledge and encourage further study
- Fully interactive material online, incorporating multiple choice questions and sample examination answers with examiner feedback to build those skills essential for the examination
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT