These Study Guides have been developed exclusively with the Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC®) to be used as an additional resource by candidates who are following the Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC®) programme. They provide candidates with extra support to help them maximise their performance in their examinations.
- Features include:
- Introduction and Objectives setting out the key concepts to be covered in each chapter
- Examination tips with essential advice on succeeding in your assessments
- Did you know? boxes to expand your knowledge and encourage further study
- The key terms you need to know supplemented by a comprehensive glossary
- Engaging activities to transfer theory into practice
- Activities with feedback to provide plenty of practice and help build understanding and application of concepts
- Up to date case studies to give syllabus content real-life context
- Examples to illustrate learning points
- End tests with feedback to help evaluate progress.
- Examination style practice questions to build confidence ahead of your examinations
This page was last updated on 26 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT