Fully matched to the Cambridge Lower Secondary syllabus and written by an experienced author team, this comprehensive Teacher's CD-ROM provides support for delivering Stages 7-9 and facilitating the transition to Cambridge IGCSE, maximising learners' potential.
- Ensure absolute coverage of the Cambridge Lower Secondary syllabus with schemes of work clearly linking resources to the syllabus
- Deliver the Lower Secondary course with ease, using sample lesson plans and over 800 in-class exercises and homework tasks, in editable Microsoft Word files and PDFs
- Save time with answers to all Student Book summary questions, test-style questions, and Workbook exercises
- Plan practical activities using equipment lists and clearly differentiated worksheets
- Support all learners, using guidance on common student misconceptions
This page was last updated on 16 December 2018 at 04:30 GMT