Completely matching the syllabus, this book equips students with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to function effectively in a modern office environment. It also seeks to nurture and improve students' social responsibility, personal management skills and positive work ethics, as well as providing the foundation for further business education.
- This course will help students to:
- Develop an awareness of the principles, procedures and technological competencies required for office administration
- Develop various skills including interpersonal, planning, organising, problem solving and management
- Provide students with the capability to adapt to changes that affect the business environment
- Develop the wide range of attitudes, attributes and behaviours necessary for the world of work
- Lay the foundation for career development and further business education Key features include:
- Learning objectives
- Exam Tips
- Case Studies
- In-text questions to test progress
- Did you know?
- Key points
- SBA guidance throughout, giving students the chance to develop the necessary skills throughout the course of study
- Examination-style questions at the end of each module to provide examination practice
This page was last updated on 18 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT