Anita Warwick and John Jackman
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Nelson Phonics Spelling and Handwriting Blue Workbooks 2 (10) contains:
Nelson Phonics Handwriting and Spelling is a supplementary series aimed at Reception and Key Stage 1. It provides lesson guidance and activities for the key skills of handwriting and spelling using the phonics sequence supplied by DfES Letters and Sounds and can be linked to Jolly Phonics, which are the two main phonics courses in UK schools.
- The Blue, Red and Yellow Workbooks provide a series of carefully targeted activities and include:
- Phonic practice to introduce phonemes and graphems to match the phonic sequence of Letters and Sounds and Jolly Phonics.
- Built-in differentiation to help children acquire key spelling and handwriting skills.
- Exercises to practise the handwriting movements of pre-cursive and cursive letters.
- Further activities to practise spellings related to the phonic focus of the day.
This page was last updated on 16 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT