Anita Warwick and John Jackman
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Nelson Phonics Handwriting and Spelling is a supplementary series aimed at Reception and Key Stage 1. It provides lesson guidance and activities for the key skills of handwriting and spelling using the phonics sequence supplied by DfES Letters and Sounds and can be linked to Jolly Phonics, which are the two main phonics courses in UK schools.
- The Nelson Phonics Spelling and Handwriting CD-ROM:
- Includes the full array of phonemes, graphemes, alternative spellings and spelling rules - which a child needs to master alongside phonics.
- Demonstrates each letter and grapheme with animated letter formations.
- Includes extensive word banks and timed activities help reinforce spellings.
- Offers fun activities, such as handwriting and spelling games to reinforce children's learning.
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT