UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
This GCSE Revision Workbook
provides an accessible and active way for students to revise, including a combination of knowledge recap and exam practice it targets the key skills and information that students need for exam success.
- Revision support from Oxford School Shakespeare, a series used and trusted by teachers all over the world
- Written by expert authors, who know exactly what students need to do to achieve the best grades
- The workbook is structured by character and theme, ensuring that students are focused on the areas they will be tested on in their exam
- Each unit includes a knowledge recap plus a range of activities to help students to explore the play in detail and create their own personalised revision notes
- Exam practice sections help students to apply their knowledge and focus on the skills that will gain the most marks in their assessment
- Answers are provided on the Oxford University Press website
- Presented in an easy-to-use, write-in format
- Can be used as a standalone revision tool or alongside the Oxford School Shakespeare: Macbeth GCSE Revision Cards
This page was last updated on 25 June 2022 at 04:30 GMT