Developed directly with the IB to be fully integrated with the revised MYP Mathematics framework, for first teaching in 2020. This comprehensive, inquiry-based resource empowers students to develop a deep and engaged understanding of mathematics.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the revised MYP framework for first teaching in 2020, with many opportunities for enrichment
- Drive mathematical confidence - extensive practice refines and progresses skills and understanding
- Develop understanding and flexibility - integrated global contexts equip learners to recognize and manipulate new principles
- Enable learners to confidently apply understanding as they progress - strengthening performance in the eAssessment and IB Diploma
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Develop conceptual, integrated teaching in the best way for your learners
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- MYP Mathematics 4&5 Extended takes learners beyond the MYP Mathematics 4&5 Standard resource, providing opportunities to master more advanced mathematical concepts and skills
- Fully supports the Common Core
- This Enhanced Online Course Book Pack - made up of one full-colour, print textbook and one online textbook with extra digital resources, will support teaching and learning from anywhere.
This page was last updated on 18 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT