Based on principles of cognitive science, this three-step approach to effective revision combines knowledge, retrieval and interleaving, and extensive exam-style practice to help students master knowledge and skills for GCSE success. It's everything students need to revise effectively and prepare fully for their exams, in one convenient book.
- UK schools pay just 50% of the RRP for this title. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
- Matched to the 9-1 AQA GCSE Physics 9-1 specification
- Course content is presented in easy-to-use, visually appealing Knowledge Organisers with clear links and connections to aid understanding
- Check that the knowledge is secure using retrieval and interleaved questions and answers as a powerful tool for improving long-term retention
- Extensive differentiated exam-style-question practice with hints and tips from revision expert Primrose Kitten
- Support and worked examples for maths skills and required practical skills
- Even more practice questions will be available on the Oxford Revise website and Kerboodle
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT