Based on principles of cognitive science, this three-step approach to effective study combines knowledge, retrieval and interleaving, and extensive exam-style practice to help students master knowledge and skills for GCSE success.
UK schools pay just 50% of the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
- Everything students need to study effectively and prepare fully for their exams, in one convenient book
- Ideal for use at home or in the classroom, throughout the school year and in the lead-up to exams
- Matched to the 9-1 AQA GCSE Biology 9-1 specification
- Course content is presented in easy-to-use, visually appealing Knowledge Organisers with clear links and connections to aid understanding
- Check that knowledge is secure using retrieval and interleaved questions and answers as a powerful tool for improving long-term retention
- Extensive differentiated exam-style-question practice, with hints and tips from revision expert Primrose Kitten
- Support and worked examples for maths skills and Required Practical skills
- Answers are available to download from www.oxfordrevise.com/scienceanswers
- The NEW Oxford Revise app helps students master the knowledge and skills essential for GCSE success that can be used for all year-round revision. Sign-up and try for free at oxfordrevise.com
This page was last updated on 11 May 2021 at 04:30 GMT