SATs-style tests to check children are on track
English and Maths National Curriculum, Years 3-5
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
The Oxford National Curriculum Tests
for Maths, Reading and Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling enable schools to accurately assess their pupils' knowledge and application of National Curriculum content from Year 3 to Year 5.
This pack includes 30 copies each of the End of Year 3, 4, 5 Reading, GPS and Maths tests.
- Paper-based tests that reflect the style and challenge of the SATs.
- Includes separate tests for Maths, Reading, Grammar & Punctuation and Spelling.
- Developed by assessment experts, including experienced National Test question writers and curriculum advisers.
- Helps schools to monitor pupil progress and check if children are on track to meet expectations.
- Supports and informs future teaching by identifying areas for development or support.
- Allows you to benchmark results by comparing performance with thousands of pupils nationally.
- Includes free access to Testbase's MERiT online analysis and reporting tool.
- At-a-glance online reporting provides a range of information to support teaching and learning.
- On purchase, you will be contacted by MERiT with further details on how to set up your account.
- We ask you to nominate a person in your school to be the Data Manager, to ensure that your school data is kept secure.
This page was last updated on 07 May 2021 at 19:30 GMT