SATs-style tests to check children are on track
English National Curriculum, Years 2-6
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
The Oxford National Curriculum Tests
for Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling enable schools to accurately assess their pupils' knowledge and application of National Curriculum content from Year 2 to Year 6.
This pack includes 30 copies each of the Year 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 GPS tests.
- Paper-based tests that reflect the style and challenge of the SATs.
- Includes separate papers for Grammar & Punctuation and Spelling.
- Developed by assessment experts, including experienced National Test question writers and curriculum advisers.
- Helps schools to monitor pupil progress and check if children are on track to meet expectations.
- Supports and informs future teaching by identifying areas for development or support.
- Allows you to benchmark results by comparing performance with thousands of pupils nationally.
- Includes free access to Testbase's MERiT online analysis and reporting tool.
- At-a-glance online reporting provides a range of information to support teaching and learning.
- On purchase, you will be contacted by MERiT with further details on how to set up your account.
- We ask you to nominate a person in your school to be the Data Manager, to ensure that your school data is kept secure.
This page was last updated on 04 April 2020 at 04:30 GMT